Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lucretians in Cars Getting Coffee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wriy3ICfF9U&feature=g-logo-xit

When others say exactly what you think so well then you have to give them the credit.
The link above is to a video, the first video which this Youtube site suggested to me, and now I suggest it to you. It's long, seventeen minutes of worthiness though.
This might be my shortest blog, but the video's thickness and interest should make up for my content lacking.
If you appreciate Seinfeld then please take a look.
I love the start, which is why I replaced Lucretians with Comedians, where Kramer (excuse me, Richards) points out the 7.5 million dollar museum which is falling apart. Hmm...why is that?
Anyways, who's to say? You's to...
(Ehem, if the link is wrong [because my computer couldn't connect it with the blog], then search on youtube "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee").
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment